Organisations can make savings of up to 70%
by making use of one of our various licensing scenarios.
Purchasing second-hand software from Relicense
is as easy and safe as obtaining it from Microsoft directly.
Experience tells us that, when buying second-hand software, it is advisable to rely on a partner who has a proven record of being knowledgeable, experienced and reliable. You can consider us to be such a partner:
- We offer expert advice in all product, licensing and legal matters.
- We strictly observe all legal and manufacturers' requirements.
- We frequently undergo audits conducted by independent auditing organisations.
- We notify the manufacturer about each individual licence transfer.
Please read our purchasing guide for answers. You can find it here, ready for download. But of course, we would also be delighted to answer your call because, even in this digital world, nothing can replace personal contact!Purchase Guide Licence purchase explained step by step.
Our current range of products *
- Microsoft Office volume licences
- Microsoft Project volume licences
- Microsoft Visio volume licences
- Microsoft Enterprise
and Core CAL Suite
- Microsoft Windows CALs
- Microsoft Exchange CALs
- Microsoft SharePoint CALs
- Microsoft Skype for Business CALs
- Microsoft SQL CALs
- MS Windows 10 Enterprise Upg. LTSB and LTSC
- MS Windows 10 Professional Upg.
- Microsoft Windows Server licences
- Microsoft Exchange Server licences
- Microsoft SQL Server licences
- Microsoft SharePoint Server licences
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server licences
* Please ask for availability
Request a quote
Your company is interested in cutting costs with second-hand licences? Call us or contact us using the form below. Our experts will be pleased to offer advice and prepare an individual offer.
Tel. +49 81 43 99 14 66-0
And what's the next step?
Buying software from Relicense is as easy as purchasing new licences. Next, you will receive a quote and details about the availability of the licences you wish to obtain.
We will document your purchase in a legally compliant way and report it to Microsoft, which makes it confirmable as legally sound in compliance and accounting audits at any time.